Friday, April 27, 2012

Friendship >.^

_________________________Are You A Real Friend ?_________________

          Hi my name is Emeli and I'm going to teach you about friendship because I know how to be a
Good friend not like other people out There! Also I have gone through alot with choosing who are my
 real friends and who are not. So I have alot of experience.
          The first thing I'm going to talk about is YOU. If you aren't a good friend then why do you want others to be good to you ? Exactly! so here are the following tips to know if your Real or Fake >:D


BE THE REAL YOU !
Are You A Good Friend?
-You don't talk behind each others back
-You keep promises and secrets
-You don't spread rumors that will hurt your friend
-Friendly
-You don't think you are better than your friend
-Honest

 The last and most important thing on my list is going to be
Your Personality. If you want to have an honest friendship with someone then you have to act like the total YOU, because if you act like someone else then when ever you actually wanna act like yourself no one is going to like you.    
    For example me, I act all crazy and some people think I am weird but I really don't care what they think because its my personality and that's the thing that makes you unique ! :)
BE YOUR SELF
___________How To Know If Your Friends Are Real Or Not!___________

   You wanna know if your friend is real ? Do you wanna know !!! DO YOU!! Then keep reading :)


         Well basically if you want to know if you have true friends then they need to have the same things that makes you a Good Friend. You get what Im trying to say ? If you don't OH WELL :D hahaha just kidding.
          Like if your friend tells you something that isn't true then from that point and on you should know that they aren't good friends to have. Thats one thing that akes them COOL is being HONEST.
          Also your real friends will accept you by how you act towards them not if your cool or by your looks.
So next time some one so called your friend judges you then you know that isnt your real friend !!
         Now you know if you are real and if your friends are real ! YOUR  WELCOME :DD

-Emeli Larios <3



16 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLIE ^_^ I spelled it wrong. ik shushh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered if I was real or not! Great post...what I really liked was how your personality came through in your writing. It was like YOU were actually speaking to me...not just a bunch of words on a page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job "friend" i enjoyed giving my self a quiz to know if im a good friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats funny how you were trying to tell us it and was messing up :) and kept luaghing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that was really awsome . did u enjoy making that ? or was it the miss spelled words lol . but still it was very true and awsome keep it up .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a real friend, I think lol jk(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. good and thank you for sharing keishawna (aka) new kid

    ReplyDelete
  8. good and thanks for sharig keishawna (aka0 new kid

    ReplyDelete
  9. like your eztra stuff u added such as the smiley face it look nice keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job emeli I love the topic

    ReplyDelete
  11. THAT WAS AMAZINGGGG,I LOVED IT!!!!!!Now am i a real friend????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx and idk you tell me do you think your a good Friend?

      Delete
  12. Those are true things that you need to do to be a good friend!

    ReplyDelete