Thursday, March 1, 2012

Soccer !

          It was a hot summer day and so I decided to go to Baker's Creek to chill with some friends. When I arrived, to my surprise there was no one there. Since it was empty with none of my amigos to be there I walked up to the field beside my old Pre-School McKnight. I was so happy when I saw alot of people I knew there! After I said Hey to some people, I noticed everyone was sweaty and tired because they were playing soccer. Since I didn't just want to stand there and do nothing I decided to join and play with them. I was in the girls team and we had to go against some guys, it looked easy at first but then when your actually in the game it's very difficult. I did pretty good for a beginner even some of my friends were like "Wow, Emeli I didn't know you had it in you". I was like "Me either, but I like the sport very much now". So we made a plan on meeting on the field after school Monday-Friday. We all agreed on it, so I told my mom and she took me out to buy some cleats. I was so happy when I went to get my first pair of  soccer shoes :)
          Since that day forward my friends and I go to the park and play soccer. First we split up in teams and after that we start playing. It's very fun and I ALWAYS fall down some how! :) hahah its very funny because everyone comes up to me and say "Are you okay Emeli"? then I just look at them and burst out laughing and they just join too. After they pick me up from the ground we resume the game. Its very hard at first because you need skill and you can't get tired easily. Since I was use to running, I ran in alot of races, that part was simple to me because I never got tired. I love soccer so much I don't care how the weather looks like, I still play it.
         Now since I am in 8th grade I actually have an opportunity to play against people my age. I can't wait till Monday March 5, 2012 because thats when we have our first soccer gane at Frank Liske Park ! :) Im so excited my heart pounds fast when I think about it. My goal this year is to win EVERY SINGLE game, but the one I am mostly concern about is beating concord, since last year we didnt do very well thats why I wanna win. Pues also hopefully we have enough girls on the team because most of them are bailing out on us and they are joining the volley ball team. Which gets me mad but I guess I can't change thier mind!
Well thanks for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Now I just hope I accomplish my Goal <3
                                                                         -Emeli Larios
Dictionary:
Amigos - Friends
Pues - Well

5 comments:

  1. Wooooo , I went to that pre-school ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool and just make surre u have fun that should be your main goal.( If its not fun wats the point?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love soccer and art too!!! Soccer is the BEST sport out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like soccer my coach has us make goals for the season but we have to right it out and he puts it on a board so we can see it and it helps to see our goal and reach it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your story its so exciting because it talks about soccer and you know how i like soccer too(: and i was on your team also!(: I also liked how you added some excitements in your story that's what makes the people read it!(:

    ReplyDelete